The six bedrooms offer beauty, elegance and space. Tastefully furnished, impressive in proportions, the rooms are designed with the ultimate level of comfort and relaxation in mind.
The bedrooms are beautifully furnished with selected antiques, contemporary and one-off furniture pieces, the owners’ cherished art collection, and an abundance of fresh flowers from the gardens. Oozing charm and history, they provide a very special backdrop to any stay on Mull.
King size rooms, with garden views. View Room Details
King size room, with sea view. View Room Details
Super king size rooms, with sea views. View Room Details
Super king size room, with sea view. View Room Details
All rooms are king size or super king size, with high quality bedding, linen and mattresses, and all the little extras you could wish for.
The bathrooms are a special experience at Pennygate Lodge, with lavish top-of-the-range bathroom fixtures and fittings, and incredible attention to details.
Room prices range from £120 to £170, including breakfast, with a minimum stay of two nights.
Each room offers:
- TV and free WiFi
- Complimentary tea and cafetière coffee, Isle of Mull biscuits, with fresh milk on request
- Organic toiletries from the Highland Soap Company
- Hair dryer, make-up mirror and complimentary make-up remover and cotton pads
- Shaver points
- Luxury towels and bath robes
- Egyptian 400 thread cotton sheets, luxury duvets and pillows
- Hypnos mattresses on all beds
Facilities at Pennygate Lodge
Guest lounge with views over Craignure Bay.
Beautiful inclusive breakfast.
Free car parking.
Large lawns stretching to sea front with seating area.
Close access to ferry – less 1km