Named after the nearby castle, Duart is a handsome super king-size room, with wonderful views of Craignure Bay.
Furnished with beautiful antique pieces, Duart is both understated and opulent. With touches of colour in soft furnishings and original/reproduction wall paper, it brings to mind grand state houses in the early 20th Century. History, charm and complete comfort.
Bed & Breakfast
£200 per night
Duart’s bathroom is incredibly spacious with a luxurious feel. With a large oval bathroom and separate overhead shower, it is very well appointed, providing a haven of calm and relaxation for guests.
Each room offers:
- TV and free WiFi
- Complimentary tea and cafetière coffee, Isle of Mull biscuits, with fresh milk on request
- Organic toiletries from the Highland Soap Company
- Hair dryer, make-up mirror and complimentary make-up remover and cotton pads
- Shaver points
- Luxury towels and bath robes
- Egyptian 400 thread cotton sheets, luxury duvets and pillows
- Hypnos mattresses on all beds
Facilities at Pennygate Lodge
Guest lounge with views over Craignure Bay.
Beautiful inclusive breakfast.
Free car parking.
Large lawns stretching to sea front with seating area.
Close access to ferry – less 1km